Header

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Do people know what Obama did? Or what the MSM tells them?


So let me get to this quick and easy.

Trump is the 45th President! Yay for those who supported him. But it's not really a boo, for those who oppose him, they literally want him out of the Whitehouse.

And yes I do have friends that oppose him and be saying "Douglas, how can you actually support this man when he spews hatred, racism, you get the whole picture?

Well, I'm not going to talk much about it because I'm here to discuss on something but to answer those type of questions my response is this:

I don't love President Trump. Are there some policies that I don't agree with him? Of course. But there are other policies of Trump I do agree with.

In 2011, I was in grade 11, and I was more interested in the government in America than here in Canada. I was in the hallway talking to my friend and he was telling me that a guy from our class has been pissed because he is mad how there is a ban on Iraqi refugees in America. I did not understand why this is happening. From watching Youtube videos, I saw videos with proof that the Iraqis were not responsible for the hijack on the airplanes. It bothered me very much. So when I was looking at the news seeing this ban actually happening, it sucked because I know my friend has cousins who lived in America and were in Iraq despite the situation that time. But everything got well because he got to see their cousins back and seems like everything is okay right?

Wait, where were the protestors at the airport? I know some Civil Rights activist were around protesting which made me glad but seems like the world didn't care much right?

Years and years, from CNN to FOX, there were reports of the bombs being dropped in the Middle East, in Yemen. And I was just bombarded with rage. Did I see posts from Girls Like Us, Dory, Sexual Gifs, Amazing Freddy, World Star talk about these attacks? No, did I see protestors protesting at the Saudi embassy in America? No. I was not much informed but I did question why is there no protest happening for all these kills happening in these countries? Like what? What is going on?

Then a few years later, I started to see protesting. From Black Lives Matter group and then later Never Trump groups during the early times, the President was running for the Republican Nominee. And throughout these protest, there was no protest on what is happening in the Middle East with ISIS cutting heads of innocent family members. But oh, I did not see that on CNN or ABC, I only saw it on Twitter. On a person's tweet on what is happening and it only gets a hundred RTs? But on these big Twitter pages or just regular individuals, you see a video of a cop taking down a person who is not restricting and this has over 50K in an hour?? What gives?

The elections are going on and while the liberal outlets said there is no chance Donald Trump will win and all these post and people spewing negative things about him, there was no talk about what is going on in the middle east.

Until Aleppo showed up. From coverage to coverage, viral videos being surfaced on Social Media, I was happy people were finally talking about it. But then it got fishy. I see these "activist" speaking on what is happening in Aleppo. They are explaining that this is happening because of their government and it is his fault. Then, of course, you see the boy in an orange chair being on every headline of mainstream media to the young girl all in blood. It was all over my social media and everyone was sad... Still, no protest on it. I saw people donating to these groups like the White Helmets because they were helping the people from these attacks...

So right now, I am against Trump, I want Hillary to win and I believe Russia and Syria are enemies.

Then Trump won.

And I was upset, RT every Shawn King post to express how there are hate crimes happening.

But then, an accusation was determined false, story by story, these 'hate crime' were deemed as a fabrication. And it kept going and going and so I heard what the conservative outlets said and I did not like it, but I want to hear their sides when it comes to these stories. So I started to watch them and watch YouTubers who are neither Trump or Clinton but are fair and debunk all the cases and I started to realize the media was not fair for Trump. I started to see more videos on how liberal media outlets lied and it just started to make me realize the falsehood they spread to their viewers and just like I, was against Trump because of his lies. Then I realize the American government was funding Saudia Arabia, funding ISIS to overthrow the Syrian government, then see Russia is not the enemy? I realized I was totally wrong and I am done with the Mainstream Media.

So Trump is actual president and the liberals are screaming Racist, fascist, people fighting with each other, protesters blocking the street, it was stupid.

Then the executive order was signed on the Muslim Ban, now protestors are at the airport protesting. Now people care? Give me a break! All these twitter pages and people are talking about the "Muslim Ban" now but they were not yelling on the bombs Obama's administration dropped in the Middle East? What? Looking at facts and research, I read that the Muslim Ban was not by Trump but created by Obama. Meanwhile, journalists from Huffington Post and third party media outlets like AJ+ kept saying "Muslim Ban", "Muslim Ban" and how it is bad and how Trump is this and that. But no one is talking about how Obama's team created it. No one but great independent journalist and vloggers who speak truth. Meanwhile, athletes and celebrities are believing these lies to think this is all from Trump and that just causes more division. We need to look at facts and actually research before believing a claim on an article.

So I decided to conduct a survey, ask these 3 questions to anyone from different countries, different ethnicity and hear your response. Some answered all of them. Many just answered 1 but couldn't answer the rest because they were surprised to hear facts just by a question.

1. What were your thoughts when the Obama administration spent millions of dollars into sending missiles to Yemen and Syria?

Answers:



























2. Do you believe the reasons there have been brutal attacks by refugees towards European police are because they are mad that those countries supplied weapons to fight in their lands which destroyed their lands and homes?

Only a few answered. 















So as you can see, multiple people have different opinions and I feel it was really awesome to agree to respectfully disagree. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you. So it is great to hear from people who are left and right.

3. Why do you think the Main Stream Media and third party sources like Twitter and FB praise Obama for being a "great president" because of how he was portrayed but did not reveal about his mistakes on sending missiles to the Middle East, created the "Muslim ban" that people think it was Trump who did it, but instead categorize Donald Trump as hateful, racist, bigot, and evil man for all his policies but never explain many will benefit the people? Is there one side to this?
































As you can see from the last answer, most people answered not only opposing Trump but also opposing the last president, Barack Obama.

I agree with the majority. Many saw how the media manipulated people into believing that Obama was God sent... But really, he made it worst and it is great people can see that.

The reason for me conducting this survey is so people can not only give their response but also learn new facts from a question. Of course many oppose President Trump. But if you tell them what Obama has done, some people would be in complete shock, would not know how to answer, and may also try to argue. I even saw on a video where the reaction of a woman who was told that Obama was the one who created the "Muslim Ban". Her reaction was like "yeah, whatever, I miss Obama". Clearly, she just doesn't like Trump and not care about the immigration ban.

So if you have friends, family members, and loved ones, always tell them before they say "Trump is this!, "Trump is that", you explain to them how is he that with facts and then try to debate why you like him... But remember, it is always good to fact check your work and use examples and testimonies that justify your allegation on why you believe President Trump is better than Obama?

Ban Muslims? More like ban false propaganda that makes us believe in these lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment